New Directions in Wraparound Accountability and Quality Assurance
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 11am - 12:30pm PST / 2pm - 3:30pm EST
Description: Over the past decade, states and communities have benefited from an increased array of data-driven strategies to evaluate and improve implementation of wraparound care coordination. Measures of implementation fidelity can help keep a community or system of care on track while also increasing accountability and legitimacy. In this webinar, we will review findings and research related to national trends in Wraparound fidelity with data collected through the Wraparound Fidelity Index, Short Form (WFI-EZ). We will also introduce a tablet-based approach to collecting fidelity data that improves data collection efficiency and response rates. Finally, we will introduce an approach combining multiple sources of data into a comprehensive picture of implementation support, quality, and fidelity called the Wraparound Structured Assessment and Review (WrapSTAR).
- Janet Walker, Co-Director, National Wraparound Initiative, Portland State University
- Eric Bruns, Co-Director, National Wraparound Initiative, University of Washington
- John Ossowski, Project Manager, National Wraparound Initiative, Portland State University
- April Sather, Wraparound Evaluation and Research Team, University of Washington
- Jennifer Coldiron, Wraparound Evaluation and Research Team, University of Washington
- Jonathan Sutter, University of Cincinnati
The National Wraparound Initiative is a partner in the Technical Assistance Network.
Register for this webinar »
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet